This treatment offers immediate relief and comfort for heavy legs, water retention, cellulite, and poor circulation. It improves blood flow and oxygenation, reduces localized lipolytic oedema (fatty deposits), relieves leg pain and swelling and provides a gentle effective lymphatic drainage.
Detox your body, improve lymphatic drainage, boost circulation and tackle cellulite. Pressotherapy is becoming more and more popular among busy people who need to look and feel at their best every day. Here at Thea’s Skin and Beauty Clinic, we pride ourselves on delivering the most creative, scientifically proven strategies for lymphatic draining and cellulite removal and we’re pleased to say we include Pressotherapy on our treatment list.
➤ Release water retention
➤ Target cellulite
➤ Promote lymphatic drainage
➤ Eliminate toxins
➤ Stimulate metabolism
➤ Stimulate blood flow
➤ Boost collagen production
➤ Tone muscles – improve definition
Is Pressotherapy for you?
Pressotherapy is a medical and beauty treatment that promotes lymphatic drainage by using air pressure on different parts of the body. By alternating between compression and decompression, it effectively stimulates the lymphatic system.
This revolutionary process gives your body’s natural functions a boost, kick-starting your circulation to break down excess fat, remove cellulite, and give you a stunning glow from head to toe.
At Thea’s Skin and Beauty Clinic we recommend Pressotherapy as a particularly effective treatment to relieve muscular pain and tackle water retention. If you find your legs are swelling or you’re struggling to find an effective solution to deal with bloating, Pressotherapy could be the answer.
It’s also a quick and effective way to give your skin some much-needed nourishment, or if you want to work alongside our cellulite removal experts to banish unsightly cellulite-ridden skin around your thighs, a custom-designed Pressotherapy treatment can help. Pressotherapy can deliver exceptional results and get you back on your feet immediately.
Our Pressotherapy utilize FAR Infrared technology
This energising treatment generates heat that safely penetrates deep into the skin, increasing BMR (the rate at which you burn calories), boosting weight loss even though you’re not exercising.
Infrared sauna is extremely popular with celebrities due to its extensive, scientifically proven health benefits in terms of immune function, mood and energy levels.
The FAR infrared body wrap heating can dissolve fat and promote fat metabolism. The FAR infrared also improves blood circulation and nutrition/oxygen transportation.
It is a dry sauna technique. After your treatment, the whole body will feel refreshed and energetic. The specificity of FAR infrared technology is that it doesn’t heat up the surface of the body. Instead, it heats up the inner body (FAT ) that is 4 to 7 cm beneath the skin surface which is wonderful news as this is where the stubborn fat deposits and main blood vessels are located.
3. PACKAGEBUY 12 GET 3 FOR FREE
- 12 x Pressotherapy Sessions 30′
- Get 3 sessions FREE of charge, choose from: Electro-Muscle Stimulation (EMS) 30min, Pressotherapy 30min or Thermal Blanket Slimming Suit Sauna 30min
- Sessions in this course are 30minute | Recommended frequency: once a week | This course includes 12 visits
- WE OFFER SPLIT PAYMENT OPTION ON THIS PACKAGE (Contact for more details)
1. PACKAGEBUY 3 GET 1 HALF PRICE
- 3x Pressotherapy Sessions 30′
- Sessions in this course are 30minute | Recommended frequency: once a week | This course includes three visits
- PACKAGE OF 3 TREATMENTS IS A MINIMUM NUMBER OF RECOMMENDED TREATMENTS FOR SEEING THE RESULTS
2. PACKAGEBUY 5 GET 1 FOR FREE
- 6 x Pressotherapy Sessions 30′
- Get 1 session FREE of charge, choose from: Electro-Muscle Stimulation (EMS) 30min, Pressotherapy 30min or Thermal Blanket Slimming Suit Sauna 30min
- Sessions in this course are 30minute | Recommended frequency: once a week | This course includes 6 visits
Pressotherapy can help with following conditions:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: This is ongoing arthritis in your joints causing joint pain, swelling and stiffness.
- Fibromyalgia: This condition causes chronic muscle and joint pain.
- Chronic venous insufficiency: This happens when your leg veins aren’t working effectively, making it hard for your blood to return to your heart from your legs.
- Lipedema: This happens when excess fat accumulates in your lower body, blocking your lymphatic pathway and causing lymphedema.
BEFORE AND AFTER PRESSOTHERAPY TREATMENT
- Please try not to eat 2h before your appointment
- Have your next meal 2h after your treatment
- Arrive in comfy and loose clothes
- This treatment CAN NOT be performed If you are Pregnant
- Drink at least 2.5l of water a day – This is VERY IMPORTANT because water will help you flush all the toxins from the body.
- Drink herbal tea – like Green Tea as It helps to detox your body
- Exercise regulary and eat healthy, great results will not happen after treatments only!
- Use our recommended aftercare products, ask your therapist about it.
Please note that our detox treatments (lymphatic massage, infrared sauna, EMS and Aromawickel wraps) are not suitable for everyone. We are unable to provide detox treatments for anyone experiencing the following:
- Recent surgery
- Broken bones
- History of blood clots or stroke
- Fever or current infection
- Serious health conditions eg heart disease, congestive heart failure, diabetes, osteoporosis, other bone conditions, liver or kidney problems
Book now and start your detox at Thea’s
(353) 89 234 6708
First Floor, Leonard’s Corner House 54, Clanbrassil Street Lower, Dublin 8.
Mon & Tue – Closed
Wed 9am – 5pm
Thu 1pm – 8pm
Fri 10am – 8pm
Sat & Sun 10am – 6pm