Our health & safety requirements for COVID- 19.
We want to ensure all clients that we are meeting or exceeding all HSE guidelines.
Below are points which must be met by client & staff alike.
- To pay for treatments in full with online booking when possible.
- To come to treatments on their own if possible if not you make us aware in advance.
- To avoid wearing excess clothing. ie. handbags, scarfs, gloves, coats, etc. This is to avoid discarding items around the premises.
- If booking in for a facial to fill out the online skin consultation form.
- The door will be locked to ensure the minimum amount of people inside. Please ring the bell and someone will be with you.
- When entering please wash your hands and use the provided sanitizer.
- We will be asking clients to wear masks when in the salon, due to the shortage and the high cost of them we would appreciate If you can attend with your own mask (otherwise they will be provided in salon with additional fee).
- You will be needed to fill out new treatment forms when you first arrive back (to confirm that you have not got COVID 19 or been in contact with anyone with COVID 19 two weeks before your appointment) which will form part of the track and trace of ever required. These forms are inline with GDPR so you won’t have any concerns.
- All treatments will have aprox 15 minutes extra added time in order to allow for sterilization between clients.
- Staff will be wearing PPE health and safety equipment. ie. Mask, Gloves, and disposable aprons/ gowns and will be disposed of between clients.
- All our staff have undergone additional salon safety and hygiene training.
We hope these points help you. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In cases of clients that are high risk due to age or underlying medical conditions, please contact us as we are going to offer an out of hours service for these clients. For details, contact us bellow