COVID-19 CLIENT DECLARATION FORM
At Thea’s Skin & Beauty Clinic we have always prided ourselves on providing a safe & hygienic environment in our salons so we feel confident that any extra precautions will be implemented very easily while also providing your usual Thea’s experience.
To ensure the further safety of our Clients and Staff please complete this declaration form. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or you have been abroad in the last 14 days (excluding Northern Ireland), we would ask you not to visit our salons. This form is compulsory for treatment.
When visiting our salons, please adhere to our on-site standards & procedures regarding infection control; Hand Washing, Sanitising, Wear face covering, Temperature Check etc.
THEA’S SKIN & BEAUTY CLINIC
ON COVID-19 CLIENT GUIDELINES
We endeavour to provide you with a safe environment that complies with our commitment to adhering with guidelines issued by Government.
OUR SALON & TREATMENTS
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and the services we offer
- We have rearranged our waiting, reception and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines & have removed any non-essential items – magazines etc
- We have removed excess furniture/products from the rooms to minimise touch surfaces
- All high touch surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly and all treatment rooms will be cleaned down with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- Our therapists will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required.
- Therapists will wash their hands before and after every treatment & hand sanitiser will be available throughout the treatment
WE ASK YOU, OUR CLIENTS
- To arrive on time and contact us when you get here, to maximise social distancing
- To wash and/or sanitise your hands as directed by our team before and after your treatment
- To wear a clean face covering – face masks available to purchase in salon €1.50 / disposable pair of gloves €0.50
- We ask that you come to your appointment by yourself & bring minimal objects with you
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, if you have a temperature above 37.8C / are feeling unwell
- Please do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms known to be consistent with COVID-19
GUEST ARRIVAL & RECEPTION
- We will have a compulsory Covid-19 declaration form for you to complete prior to your treatment
- On arrival please call/buzz at door, you will be greeted warmly but without a handshake or personal contact
- Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment room
- We ask that you pay using card or other cashless means where possible
- We ask that you understand and adhere to our 24 hour cancellation and 12h rescheduling policy otherwise there will be a 50% charge or your booking deposit €20 will be kept.
- There will be a 100% charge for a no-shows.
- You will have the option to pay in full or partially when making your appointment.
- We will also be pausing our loyalty program at this time
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns so please feel free to speak with a member of staff. We have always prided ourselves on providing a safe/hygienic environment in our salons so we feel confident that any extra precautions will be implemented very easily while also providing your usual Thea’s experience. We reserve the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on government policy to protect the safety of all staff & clients.
AMENDED LATENESS, RESCHEDULING, CANCELLATION, LOYALTY PROGRAM POLICY, GIFT VOUCHERS – JUNE 2020.
At Thea’s, we understand that there may be times when you are delayed or unable to attend a scheduled appointment, and we will always try to accommodate you as best as we can. Please see our policies below to ensure that the salon and our teams’ day can run as efficiently and smoothly as possible.
If you are delayed for a scheduled appointment, please contact us as soon as possible so we can try to adjust your appointment time or reschedule if necessary. If you arrive late, your treatment may have to be altered or reduced, depending on the treatment you are booked in for and the timing. If this is the case, your therapist will talk with you about what treatment(s) are most important to get completed in the allocated treatment time left.
If you need to reschedule an appointment, please contact us directly at least 12 hours before the appointment time to enable us to reschedule the appointment without any charge. If an appointment is rescheduled with less than 24 hours’ notice, it is deemed as a cancellation and will result in 50% charge (or a 100% of a €20 booking deposit fee) of the appointment you had originally booked in.
If an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice, there will be a 50% charge for the appointment originally booked in. If an appointment is a ‘no-show’ with no communication from the client regarding the appointment booked in, there will be a 100% charge for the appointment originally booked in, and a 50% prepayment/deposit taken for the next appointment that you wish to have booked in with us.
Our Loyalty Program has been ceased. As you are aware we have taken on a lot of additional costs in additional equipment over the last few months and are allocating extra time to each appointment. Instead of increasing our prices we have decided to make cutbacks in other places i.e.-loyalty program. We hope you understand and appreciate your continued support and custom.
EXPIRED GIFT VOUCHERS
We will accept and extend the use of all expired gift vouchers dated between March and July 2020 for additional 6 months due to the treatment unavailability during the Covid -19 situation. Please get in touch with your voucher code in order to schedule the appointment