JOIN OUR TEAM!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED
AND PASSIONATE BEAUTY THERAPIST
(Full Time and Part Time Position Available)
Full-time and Part-time
Exciting opportunity – We are currently looking to recruit experienced and ambitious Beauty Therapist!
Thea’s Skin and Beauty Clinic is Dublin’s leading, top-rated Clinic. Open since 2015, we have built up a consistently good reputation for quality services. We are focused on obtaining genuine results for our clients through modern, advanced and some traditional techniques. We specialize in Non-Surgical Skin Rejuvenation, Slimming and Body Contouring Treatments. Our success is delivered by using products and equipment from the leading brands which has given us a real competitive advantage. We also provide manicures, pedicures, waxing, lash lift and tinting services.
Every therapist at Thea’s Skin and Beauty Clinic completes an intense training program before working with clients. As a result, our therapists are more skilled in their art and bring customers an unmatched level of service and professionalism.
We are not just a regular salon – we’re a community. Our company is built on culture and core values that define who we are and how we live. We are a family and by nature we love, care for, and respect one another. Our services and our people are anything but average. We are a happy, diverse, and collaborative team who thrive by pushing the limits of our creativity.
A career at Thea’s isn’t about coming to work and just doing a ‘job’. It’s about doing what you were born for, to love and get excited about! We want people to join our team who have a passion for people, love to learn and advance their skills. Somebody who love helping others to be the best version of themselves and a true desire to follow the vision of Thea’s Skin and Beauty Clinic!
If you’re looking for a tailored work/life balance, advanced education opportunities, professional development coaching and a team that feels like family then we look forward to hearing from you!
WHY WORK FOR THEA’S SKIN AND BEAUTY CLINIC:
• We offer above the average rate of pay for the right candidate
• Additional Bonuses rewarded for exceptional performance and hard work
• Our reputation!
• We offer in-house training and fully paid off-site trainings
• Work alongside some of the best and most experienced Beauty and Massage Therapists
• Positive and happy working environment and a team that feels like a family
• Paid breaks
• Complementary treatments and products for yourself as part of our therapist incentive program. Family and friends discount and much more!
· Minimum 3 years experience in a busy salon/spa environment.
· ITEC/CIBTAC/CIDESCO or equivalent (preferable)
· Face and body qualifications (MUST)
· Great knowledge, experience and passion for Anti-cellulite and Sport/Deep Tissue Massage
· Good record of repeat bookings & on retail sales.
· Training in Phorest Booking System (preferable)
· Team Player, Fun and Friendly with Bubby Personality
· Excellent attention to detail & customer service
· Well presented
· Excellent Appearance & Communicator
· EU National or Valid permit to work in EU
· Fluent English speaker
· To perform treatments and maintain salon hygiene daily.
· Use scientific methods to customize the process of slimming with or without machine session to suit individual needs
· Educate Clients in the value of receiving slimming treatment and assist them in booking return appointments.
· Perform consultation & advice best treatment plans for the clients. Promoting suitable packages / products to customers.
· Keep primary work area clean and organized.
· Sport and Deep Tissue Massage
· Anti-Cellulite Massage
· Lymphatic Drainage Massage
· Facial treatments
ADDITIONAL TRAINING PROVIDED TO THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
· Maderotherapy Massage
· Pressotherapy Treatment
· EMS – Electro muscle stimulation
· Thermal Sauna Blanked
· Body wrapping treatment
· Microdermabrasion Facial and Skin Peels
· Training with Juliette Armand Skin Care
· Training in Phorest Booking System, and much more!
· Providing all treatments in a timely, professional, and friendly manner.
· Ensuring that the salon and treatment rooms are maintained to a consistently high standard
· Supporting the other members of the team
· Working on your own initiative
· To be a therapist that thrives on getting the best possible results for clients in the safest and most efficient way. Ensuring clients receive the best treatments possible while in your care and go over and above to ensure this.
· Build and maintain client relationships, secure all new and repeat business and establish a loyal clientele
· Help maximise all revenue producing opportunities relating to our services. Excellent time keeping and attendance.
· Maintain a professional image and high standard of service, appearance, and behaviour
This is a fantastic opportunity to really excel your career working in a very progressive business! Please attach your CV bellow to apply for this exciting opening! We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
JOIN OUR TEAM!
To apply for a job, please send us your CV
and a short cover letter at
Application closing date: 30th April 2022!
We look forward to hearing from you!
(353) 89 234 6708
First Floor, Leonard’s Corner House 54, Clanbrassil Street Lower, Dublin 8.
Tue-Wed 1pm – 9pm
Thu-Fri 10am – 9pm
Sat-Sun 10am – 6pm