wedding packages | HEN PARTY | BRIDE & bridesmaids| Mother of the bride | groom & best man | pre-wedding pampering |
Mr & Mrs
6 MONTHS BEFORE
• Get serious about skincare. Consult your beauty therapist for a personalised daily skincare routine. Make appointments for monthly facials.
• Pay attention to nutrition. Bad food habits and too much caffeine mixed with wedding planning stress can transform a bride into a bridezilla.
• Decide on a beauty salon and hair salon for your wedding morning. Have a consultation, and arrange your appointments for the wedding morning.
3-4 Months Before
• Grow your nails if you want a natural nail for your wedding day. Have a manicure and allow your therapist decide on the frequency of your manicure. Everyone is going to be checking out that ring!
• Have a pedicure and allow your therapist advise you on the frequency of your pedicures.
• If you don’t normally wax, start now. Legs, bikini, underarms and eyebrows are all areas that can be waxed. No experimenting the week of your wedding.
• Exfoliating and moisturising your body is a must especially if your are going to be having a false tan.
4-6 Weeks Before
• Have your make up and hair trial. This will leave you free to enjoy your wedding morning.
• If you need a helping hand to look slender in your wedding dress book a course of aromawickel body wraps.
• Beauty Studio Thea provides male treatments which can be found in our brochure
• Treat yourself and your fiancé to a massage if preparations are making you stressed
• Have a manicure and pedicure. A Shellac nail polish will last perfectly for your wedding day and honeymoon.
• Get a leg wax, bikini wax, underarms and eyebrow wax. You want to be prepared for that honeymoon lingerie.
• Have a final facial. Your therapist will recommend one to give that bridal glow for your wedding day.
• Have a body exfoliation and false tan applied
• An eyelash tint will leave your eyes sparkling for weeks
“To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.”
We offer wide range of fully customized facials and home care products with Juliette Armand Skin Care. Treatment courses available on request.
Chronos Therapy €85, Thavma Therapy €75, Retinoid HPR Therapy €85, Microdermabrasion treatment €65
Deep pore cleansing treatment €65, Whitening Therapy €75, Purifying Facial Peel €65
dull & tired
Vitamin C Therapy €75, Oxygen Therapy €65
Not sure which treatment would suit your skin best?
We offer wide range of manicure and pedicure treatments. At Beauty Studio Thea we are focused on the health of your natural nails. Choose from express treatments, luxury spa experiences and a long lasting gel polish treatments.
File & Polish €18
Mini Manicure €25
Mini Pedicure €35
Shellac Gel Polish Mani/Pedi €35
SPA Mani/Pedi from €40/€55
and much more…
Treat yourself and your fiancé to a massage if the wedding preparations are making you stressed
Back and Neck Massage 30min-€45 | 50min-€60
Swedish/DeStress Massage 30min-€45 | 50min-€60
Aromatherapy or Hot Stone Massage 50min-€60 | 75min-€85
A course of Aromawickel Body Treatments is recommended ( 6-12 treatments)
Aromawickel Body Treatment €60
Full Body Scrub €45
Full Body Spray Tan €35
Meet Sanja, the expert in Make Up!
-Bridal Trial Make up (FREE in the package)
-Bridal Make up on the Big Day
-Make up for the Mother of the Bride
-Make up for the Made of Honor
-Make up for the Two Bridesmaids
PACKAGE PRICE €200