What is Aromawickel Body Wrapping ?
Aromawickel is totally natural, effective and safe way to achive excellelent and long lasting results. This treatment especially targets cellulite, sculpt curves, detoxify, boost circulation and smooth the skin. Bandages that have been soaking in a cold solution containing only natural essential oils are used to reshape the body, lifting flabby buttocks, flattening the abdomen and generally contouring the figure.
How does It work?
This treatment is based on hot and cold effect and the activity of essential oils. It is carried out in a manner that the most critical parts where cellulite deposits are massaged with natural essential oils and gels (mostly eucalyptus, rosemary, menthol, peppermint and citrus)
Body is than wrapped from the feet to the chest in the soaked bandages, in that way the external temperature of the body rises whilst internal temperature drops which cases the body to naturally burn the energy.
How many treatments should I get?
This treatment is recommended as a course of 12 treatments for achieving the best results. Course consist of 3 stages.:
- Fat Burning
- Intensive Fat Burning.
Detox Stage (3 treatments):
- Body is getting cleansed from the toxins and circulation is improved
- Treatment needs to be done every second day (3 times a week)
Fat Burning Stage (4 treatments):
- Using the stronger lotion helps to Improve the circulation, firming and toning the skin.
- Treatment needs to be done every 3rd day ( 2 times a week for the next 2 weeks)
Intensive Fat Burning (5 treatments):
- Using again even more intensive lotion
- Toning and firming the skin
- Working on melting the cellulite in deeper layers of the skin
- Treatments needs to be done once a week for the next 5 weeks
Before and after the treatment and how to maintain the results?
- Treatment is not allowed during the Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- You should avoid heavy meals 1-2 hours before and after the treatment
- Avoid taking shower 2-3 hours after the treatment
- Combine anti-cellulite or lymphatic massages during the course of treatments
- Drink plenty of water during the course and exercise regularly
- 1 treatment a month as a maintenance after the course